Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HW 35- My Blogging Experience.

I can’t believe we have been blogging for 13 weeks now. I feel that there is so much I have learned. I’ve learned the meaning of blogging and how it is a way to express how I feel via online text. It gives people a way to read what I have to say about a certain topic, situation or event and gives them the opportunity to agree or disagree, as well as leave a comment. I’ve learned that maintaining my blog can be a hard thing. I felt “on-top of things” at the beginning of the semester, and then I lost it. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I learned that blogging can actually be really fun. I hope that when people read my blogs from this past semester, they found them interesting and I hope that in the future if I keep blogging they will find my topics interesting and they will hopefully agree with what I have to say. Maybe one of my topics will change the way people view controversial issues, for the better. I feel best about the way my blogs have improved; this has convinced me to keep blogging. When this class is over I don’t think I would necessarily keep blogging about text we have been reading in class, but about thing I find interesting. I won’t delete the posts I already have going, but maybe adding to what I have already, is what I will do. At this point I feel like the class went really well, and I got a chance to figure out what blogging is. Now, when anyone asks me what it is, I’ll be able to tell them, because “what is blogging?” is a very popular question. Overall, blogging has been a good experience for me, and I have been able to express my voice for people to read.

No comments: