Monday, September 10, 2007

The Snack That Smiles Back...Goldfish :)

I looked around my room and decided to look on the Pepperidge Farm website because my room mate had goldfish in the cabinet. The snack promises that “Everyone loves goldfish crackers-tasty, fun, wholesome treats. The snack that smiles back!” I feel like the snack does deliver this promise because the goldfish DO actually smile back when you eat them. Also, after eating goldfish I don’t see how people could dislike goldfish because they really are tasty and fun. Some people may not like them, but over all their statement is true because most would eat goldfish. When I was a child, I use to think that goldfish were an awesome snack, but in reality children aren’t aware that goldfish are wholesome as well, and their promise really is delivered because it is a baked snack, which parents love. There are “multiple varieties of deliciousness- try them all.” This website implies that there are many different kinds of goldfish and Pepperidge Farm products which are delicious and in my opinion, I would have to agree!

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Well done. This is a fun topic choice.