Monday, October 8, 2007

HW17B Cox and Zuniga

After reading both interviews and getting a chance to look at both blogs, I would have to say I would be more likely to vote in an election with Zuniga’s influence. Mainly because of the reading, I would have to say that Zuniga seems to have stronger points and a much more professional approach to interviews. With that said, I would take his opinion much more serious than Cox’s because she seemed so naïve and unprofessional. Cox’s interview was so interesting to read because she was so blunt and seemed so young with her responses. Also, Zuniga’s blog has much more information, and Cox has videos and not much information, so I wouldn’t make a huge decision, such as an election, based on Cox’s views. Overall, I wouldn’t really let anyone make my decisions for something so big as an election, but I would take their views into consideration and Zuniga just seems to be the more informative one.

No comments: